- Open Local Security Policy => Local Policies => Audit Policy
- Change the “Audit object access” to “Success” checked
If you want to log every event, you can also checked the failure.
- Go to the folder which need logging
- Go to folder permission => Auditing
- Add “Every One” with following setting
- List folder / read data
- Create files / write data
- Create folders / append data
- Delete subfolders and files
- Finally check your event log to get the result.
- USB Disk (Min 4 GB)
- Windows 7 Source
- MBRwiz (download here)
- Format USB disk with NTFS format.
- Open command prompt (“cmd”)
- go to MDRwiz folder and type below command
mbrwiz /list (note down disk number of your USB disk)
mbrwiz /disk=X /active=1 (X is Number of your USB disk)
- go to “windows 7 source folder/boot”
- bootsect /nt60 X: /mbr (X is the drive of your USB disk )
- copy all windows 7 soruce to your USB disk
- Your windows 7 should be able install from the USB disk.